Friday 3 December 2010

Alcohol Fuelled (Mis)Adventures

Is pretty much all I've been up to since last time, besides the mundane usual of hanging and loungeing. Mostly because of the fucking snow.

Normally, as mentioned,  I love snow, I really do. But when it get's to the point where you fear to leave the house in case you're eaten by a wampa, you really start to hate it. The roads are backed up, I've spent hours trying to get to and from work, I'm frozen cold unless I wrap myself up so that I resemble a member of the I.R.A. It's going to be a very long winter.

To this end I have been socially drinking as frequently as possible. So far it has yielded positive results, as nothing terrible has happened and I've made a new friend (which in itself could be considered terrible to the outside world of normal folk, as it seems we're deeply strange).

However we did get stranded in the snow, in Newcastle until 2 AM, which was horrendous. We managed to get home in a black cab with an architecture student names Sebastien. I've now met two real life Sebastiens, and I feel my life is a little better for it. It's the sort of name that makes you suspect that they're secretly a sociopatic serial killer with a fetish for shoes.

Other than that, it's fairly uneventful, so if you'll kindly excuse me, I'm off to watch misfits, listen to Alexisonfire, and reminisce about this time last year when I found a fucking turtle.

1 comment:

  1. They're secretly a sociopatic serial killer with labatterie a fetish for shoes.

    ReplyDelete